09/09/2013

Finishing Memoir 44

Wow, just finished painting the game. As I told you, there were still some minis to show. Identical as they are, they should be easy to paint, but when you work on the same stuff for a time, you just want to quit everything and simply change the project!
Well, enough sobbing. Pics as promised!

American tanks:
 
24 tanks and 6 artillery pieces
 
The pic is crappy as usual. If you look at them carefully, you should see white stars and stuff on them. I promise, they are on all of them.

But, what else do we have? German tanks:
 
Another 24 tanks and another 6 artillery pieces
 
Again, there are badges and work which is not visible to the human eye because my lack of skills taking photos. Grrr...

Hmm. A post with just two pics is a kind of scam. I can only add another pic with defenses:
 
It's still a scam, but not so much
 
In case you have not noticed it, the background in the pics is the board. As soon as I got ot painted, we played a game. I'm afraid I haven't had the time to write everything down yet (hence this sloppy post with three pics!), but I can say it's highly enjoyable. I promise I'm telling you my impressions about it hopefully this very week.

See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Since for the present time one sees very well supplied and with one very good aspect.

    A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went rather quick with those, more than I expected. I'll tell you about the game quite soon! :)

      Delete
  2. my friend, your workability is awesome, more than 100 miniatures painted and the minis of bolt aren´t in the count, really i envoy you, i don´t have the time nor the patience to do something similar...

    excuse me for my english, i´m tryng to develope my fluidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! It's just a matter of insanit... err... dedication. That's it, dedication. :P

      Delete