28/11/2014

Painting Descent. Adventurers

I felt like cheating yesterday... Lots of words and no minis! To put an end to that weird situation, today... I'm embarking myself on yet another different project! :D

This is not mine, it's a commission for a friend, who got the 2nd ed. Descent some time ago and... of course, you know, no unpainted minis allowed. Not on my table.

As I did with my HeroQuest, the first ones on the painting queue have been the adventurers, here they are:
 
Ladies first

Probably not used to be called 'ladies'

Vertically challenged heroes (you know, this blog follows a strict non-discrimination policy)

The gentlemen

So these are the guys who are to explore these new dungeons.
 
Ready to rumble
 
The minis are highly detailed. Not a fan of the material, I'm afraid, as the plastic tends to bend, but anyway, they are more than decent and do their part.

Now I have to start with the creatures that dwell the dark dungeons... wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection of characters and painted beautifully. Looks it has some nice miniatures in this game. Shall look forward to seeing the beasties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The minis are pretty nice, both in design and details. I have some bad guys on the bench right now and they look great too :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely a colourful and beautifully painted bunch of minis. These look like miniatures of a boardgame in my collection ... it's called Descent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhmm... They actually are from the Descent game!! It worries me a little that you think they only 'look like' yours, hahaha!! :D

      Delete
    2. LOL ... it's more the fact that I have too much minis to paint and have forgotten how half in my collection look like. Definitely not a swipe at your painting skills ... heh heh. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Que grupo mas completo. Me encanta esa regla de no permitir miniaturas sin pintar en tu mesa, aunque es a veces tedioso...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! A veces he tenido que hacer excepciones, porque no doy abasto para pintar todo lo que tengo pendiente, ¡pero si no está pintado, pierde puntos!

      Delete