23/02/2015

I love it when a plan comes together

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team"


OK, this was too tempting, I couldn't begin this entry in any other way :D The minis (officially 'Barca & boys') are sculpted by Paul Hicks and saw them on the Hasslefree web. 
 
Hannibal. Not the elephants guy

Well, this one could be in the Miami Vice cast too

I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm a choo-choo train!

I pity the fool who doesn't like these minis

The Team

Now I have to look for a proper diecast van ;)

Of course I cannot resist. This is the video you are singing in your mind right now :D


I suddenly feel the urge to find a suitable game for these, something with troubled farmers, evil thugs and MP's on the run...

12 comments:

  1. Awesome job.The best looking set of them as well I feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! As soon as I saw the minis I knew I couldn't resist :D

      Delete
  2. AROOGA!!!

    So cool, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you, glad you like them!

      Delete
  3. I used to wake up with that intro played very loud. Lovely models and paintjobs !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, this is a piece of childhood! I've just purchased a van on eBay five minutes ago; allegedly 1:50 scale, let's see when it arrives...
      Thanks and nice having you around again! :)

      Delete
  4. These minis look great, but thanks to you, I've spent the day at work whistling the A-Team theme.

    Daah, dah dun, daaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D :D :D (Bwahahaha)
      I'm seriously thinking about looking for farmers an military police ! :D

      Delete
  5. Suber good work, I wrote you yesterday, but apparently not arrived. A fantastic miniatures.

    A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Hmm, didn't get any message, thanks for passing by again! :)

      Delete
  6. Me encantan!
    En la partida no olvides poner suficientes elementos de escenografía que puedan combinarse para crear el arma definitiva de destrucción masiva...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias! Jaja, un granero lleno de herramientas, eso es imprescindible :D

      Delete