23/07/2016

Punkapocalyptic new kickstarter incoming!

I'm currently in a summer hiatus, spending some days off with Mrs. Suber and the little Suberling, hence the lack of blog updating and general digital absence.
However, given that I'm not painting, at least I'd like to take the chance to let you know that Bad Roll Games are running a Kickstarter campaign to release a new band for their Punkapocalyptic game. The Black Blood Children will look like this:



I've tested the game (here you have the AAR) and I just love it. Spare a minute and have a look at the campaign, seriously. They've already unlocked a couple of stretch goals and they're on their road to make nice numbers. I also took part in their previous campaign, so I can recommend their work. All cast in metal, superb sculpting and cool concepts.




Not a pre-sale campaign, but a real kickstarter. Go have a look!

Back to regular bussiness in a few days!

6 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous. If it has been September I'd of been all over it but dammit timing is bad for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they'll eventually come to regular sale, so I believe you'll won't regret having a look in a few months ;)

      Delete
  2. No Suber, NO!!! BAD Suber!!! I'm on a self-imposed Kickstarter detox this summer... definitely no more backings until Autumn... no way, no how. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D

      Awww, come oon! Haven't you seen their new stretch goals? Or their previous not-Mad Max and their not-Furiosa? (I have the latter and can't wait to paint her!)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ... you actually call your small one Suberling ... as in Nurgling. Suber how could you? ;) Someone has too much minis on his mind despite the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D :D
      A friend of mine used to refer his own as a Nurgling, I honestly cannot imagine his suffering...

      Delete